Tigtri Kid’s Tent and other stuff for kids
Creative workshops and entertainment, cutting, sticking, painting, games and more! See board for activities and times.
- A monstrous selection of arts and crafts material to facilitate what ever the children can imagine making. In the past this has included tutu making, cardboard village creation, giant origami props for the parade as well as homemade costumes and a mountain of glueing and sticking.
- Circus toys and hulahoops with plenty of helping hands to get kids on their way
- Tactile exploration and construction – sand, beads, water, split peas, tubes, funnels
- Fairy garland making
- Kids Festival Parade
- Face Painting
- Dressing up
- Jewellery making
- Juggling ball making and coaching workshop
- Mask making
- Home-made instruments and noise makers
- Parachute Games
- Bubble games
- Toddler assault course
- Paper aeroplane racing
- Puppet making
- Tent village
- And more!
Get up close and personal with this ever popular activity and find the wee beasties that dwell in the burn. For all ages. Up to 12 places per dip.
For all ages.
Meet outside the Tigtri Kids tent at the following days/times:
Pond Dipping – Friday 4pm, Saturday noon and Sunday noon
Bushcraft/Whittling – 4pm Saturday and 4pm Sunday
And don’t forget the kids’ procession Sunday afternoon starting at 4pm!