Bo Airigh Saturday
- Kathak Dance with Dana Acharya
- Drama Games with Sophie McCabe
- Hula Hooping with Mohsinah
- All About Bees with Otesha
- Circus Skool with Pyroceltica
- Flash Mob with Club Mud
- Tribal Drumming with Chris Cimini
- Drumkit Lessons with Chris Jackson
- Rhythm & Music with Melissa Bradd
- Tai Chi with Davy Kendall
- Yoga with Claire McGinley
- Wife Drawing Wacky Workshop
- Kings of Ping
- Barocco Tribal Dance Workshop
- Tribal Drumming
- Creative Movement with Emma Snellgrove
- All About Bees
- Taiko Drums
- Tai Chi
The Bo-airigh Stage
Named after the ‘cattle people’ of ancient Gaeldom and celebrating our ancestry, our open-air stage features a host of hand-selected performers whose music travels across the continents and back to Alba.
The Sheiling World Stage
Other venues include
The Tallyn workshop marquee / headset disco
The Fraoch Cabaret Stage
Langwhan (the Celtic Longhouse)
Taigh Tent (Samedia Shebeen)
The Acoustic Village
Line-up may be subject to change.
Tigtri Kid’s Tent and other stuff for kids
- Creative workshops and entertainment, cutting, sticking, painting and making.
- Storytelling, instruments and songs with Daniel Allison who has travelled the world gathering inspiration in Mexican deserts, African villages, Nepalese monasteries and the Amazon jungle.
- Rhythm & Music with Melissa Bradd.
- Drama, games, fun with Sophie McCabe.
- ‘Belly Babies’ with Roberta – shimmy, bop and sway to funky beats with your baby. Please bring a sling to support your baby.
- Hula hooping with Mohsinah.
- Capoiera with Mao Na Chao.
- ABC puppetry present a magical, fantastical puppet adventure journey.
- River dipping Get up close and personal with the wee beasties that dwell in the burn, play some sensory games, tell some environmental stories or do a mini beast hunt. For all ages. Up to 12 places per dip. Meet outside the kids tent.
- Please see board outside the Tigtri for timetables for the above.
- ‘A Sticky Business’ play in the Taigh.
- And don’t forget the kids’ procession Sunday afternoon led by Samba Ya Bamba!