COVID-19: Contingency plan statement

We are aware about the growing concerns on how COVID-19 may impact this year’s festival.

Mass gatherings in Scotland are likely to be cancelled through March and possibly April.

At the current time we fully intend for Knockengorroch to go ahead as planned on 21 – 24 May, with additional measures put in place to protect all of you, including enhanced hygiene and hand sanitising measures.  Our chief concern is ensuring Knockengorroch is a safe event for all.

We want to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and working with all of the relevant authorities to continually review national and international guidelines.

We have formed a contingency plan.  Should the event not be able to take place in May, it will be rescheduled to 10-13 September 2020.  We have taken steps to ensure our licence, venue and the vast majority of our line-up will remain in place should we have to postpone.

If we do have to postpone, all tickets will be transferrable to Sep or May 2021 or you can choose a FULL TICKET REFUND.

We will continue to keep you posted on plans for Knockengorroch 2020. Our mailing list will be informed immediately if we have to postpone, and please keep an eye on our website and social media for other information, as we have it.

Stay healthy everyone.

Knockengorroch Festival team x

SHARE