We are preparing for Knockengorroch Festival in September 2021 and working closely with the relevant authorities to make this happen. We’re watching closely as restrictions change and test events go ahead to get a clearer picture of what September will look like. If it’s any reassurance, we’re not going to hold an event that will involve social distancing. We do hope to run the festival at full capacity, but we do not yet know if this will be possible.
We hope we will be able to share details about the nature and size of the September event by July. Meanwhile please check back here and join our mailing list for the latest updates as we have them.