Knockengorroch is proud to feature a wide range of environment and heritage workshops and activities for all ages, beginning at 9am each morning and continuing throughout the day. As well as the main workshop venues, Tallyn Workshop Marquee and Taigh Tent, there are also many freestanding workshops and activities around the site:
TIGTREE KIDS TENT
Don’t forget to bring your wee one to the Tiger Kids’ Tent for fun and games and workshops throughout the weekend. See board for details and don’t forget the kids procession at 4pm on Sunday!
- Sunshine Singing Group: Sessions for babies, toddlers and their parents, with half an hour of songs, nursery rhymes and stories accompanied by the ukulele. Friday and Saturday 11am and 3pm, Sunday noon and 2.30pm.
- Leugh & Seinn le Linda – Gaelic songs for 0-8 years with BBC Alba presenter Linda Macleod. (No previous Gaelic experience needed) Sunday 11am and 1.30pm
Sunday: 11am and 1.30pm
- Pond dipping with Tilly: Back by popular demand. Friday midday, Sat and Sun 12pm and 4pm-ish.
AROUND THE SITE
- Acoustic Village (Wierdstrings): Hosted by our crazy Cumbrian crew, featuring: Music! All weekend! Come and join in!
- The Big Sing Together with Chandra Mather: Learn songs from around the world in this singing workshop with experienced facilitator and performer. Friday 4-5pm, Saturday 11am to 1pm at the Acoustic Sessions tent.
- Telltale Tea Tent: Stories and tea with storyteller Owen Pilgrim
- Stories for Strangers: Have your unique story, on any subject, written for you by Luke Winter, using a typewriter, right in front of you. Roaming
IN THE CRAFT VILLAGE (Behind the Longhouse)
- Ayrshire craft group, CosmiCoze tent, Bodgers Green, Chicken Shed forge, festival masons, Wool ‘n’ Apples. Join a workshop and get creative! See boards for timings.
- Here you’ll find the yurt village, healing area and sauna. Come to find therapeutic massage, oil massage, Thai massage, shiatsu, sports & remedial massage, chair massage, feather stone healing, reiki, or relax and get squeaky clean with the sauna.
- Stone stackers will be on the River Deugh again, creating beautiful balance with fire cairns to be lit over the weekend.